Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Married

A few days after returning from my holidays I was very glad to photograph the couple from the engagement photo I posted last time. Both the bride and the groom were gorgeous, the weather was perfect and we got taken many nice photos. The one I am posting today simply popped out when I was browsing through the portrait images. I like its simplicity and the relaxed expression of the couple. Lighting was achieved by an off-camera flash 580EX through a translucent umbrella held by an assistant and fire using the new pocket wizards with the zone controller that is great to manually set the flash power remotely. Compositionally, I placed the couple to the right upper corner in order allow for the empty space to the left adding to the mood of the photo. Camera spec: Canon 5D mark ii with Canon 70-200 2.8L IS II at 155mm, F5.6 @ 1/200, ISO 100.

No comments: