Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grand Prix Macao

During my recent trip to Macao, I was lucky enough to see the Macao Grand Prix race from very close and took several photos. The one I am posting today shows how close the drivers get during the turns to the concrete walls. In general, the track looked quite dangerous in my opinion, though I am not a regular fan of the racing sport. I chose continuous focus on my camera and was quite surprised how sharp images I could get with 5D mark ii and the cheapest 70-200 lens that I use mainly for private/travel purposes (it is very light). More than half of the photos were completely sharp; not a bad result given how many people complain about the focus system of the camera. Camera spec: Canon 5D mark ii with 70-200 4L at 200mm, F5.6 @ 1/2000, ISO 800.

No comments: