Thursday, July 18, 2013

Black and White Beauty

It has been more than a year ago I posted my last photo. The reason was that I was simply too busy with photographic assignments and didn't really find the time to blog about my pictures. In the meantime I gathered bunch of nice photos that I would like to share. Today I start with the first photo that I took recently at the workshop of black and white photography in Brno. I enjoyed the way the workshop was run and today's image is one of my favorites. It was photographed in a natural light in a small tunnel close to a local supermarket. After setting my camera to a correct exposure, I was together with my model exploring different poses until I ended up with something interesting and dynamic. Hope you will enjoy today's photo and stay tuned for more to come! Camera spec: Canon 5D mark iii with Canon 70-200 2.8L IS II at 100mm, F3.2 @ 1/250, ISO 400.

No comments: