Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pregnancy Fashion


While travelling light with a single camera and one lens, I was asked to take some pregnancy photos. I was quite constrained with the location (a small apartment with lots of furniture) but luckily I found a piece of a white wall that I could use as the background. I had only one 580EX II flash with me with the new Pocket Wizards. So I placed a large white towel to the right and bounced the flash against it. Little bit of work in Lightroom produced a very pleasing result. Camera spec: Canon 5D mark ii with Canon 24-105 4L at 67mm, F6.3 @ 1/200, ISO 400.

1 comment:

maternity fashion said...

I like so much this dresses. Great style for pregnant women. When it comes to clothing, it is important to be yourself and not lose your style in the prevailing trend. You should make sure that you have some pieces of clothing that suit you the best and you feel and look great in. Thanks for sharing...