Thursday, March 18, 2010

Color Structure

I took this photo on my way to work several months ago. It is a very simple picture with no dynamic lines and the factory at the background adds a little bit of irregularity. Still, it was attracting my attention every time I saw it in my gallery, so I decided to post it. I believe that there is some interesting structure in the photo. And yes, I have boosted the colors little bit in Lightroom. I have also recently read an on-line article related to this issue called "What Makes a Great Photograph" at KenRockwell.com and it really speaks from my heart; a highly recommended to take a look at! Camera spec: Canon 20D with Canon EF-S 60mm Macro 2,8 at 60mm, F8 @ 1/500, ISO 200.

2 comments:

Stewart said...

It is a simple photo but eye-catching. I like it! You are a professional photographer. I want to learn a lot from you about photography. By the way, how do I use Adobe Lightroom?

Anthony said...

Your photos are very beautiful though look very simple. You are a professional photographer. If I may know where you take a picture? I really like that picture.